We have new visitors every church service and newlines everyday on facebook.
We welcome you to visit any one of our sevices any time. Attending the church for the first time can be a bit intimidating. We strive to be welcoming and available for any questions or needs you may have. Just say I'm new can you show me around, and just about anyone can help. We serve and welcome a diverse dynamic of peoples form all ages, backgrounds, social status and life styles. If you are new to church or VO please reach out and do not hestitate to ask questions or share concerns.
- What is it like?
- Set in the Historic Federal Theater service starts with singing then offering and announcements and then a message from a bible verse from one of the pastors. After the message you are welcome to go to the front and pray or ask for prayers. Then service closes with a prayer.
- What about my kids?
- We encouarge parents to take advantage of childrens ministry called the Kidz Gang for a specialized program and bible based curriculum.
- Where do I park?
- All things are possible. Yes parking can be a challenge but we have been able to accomdate parking for events up to 500 people. O'Rielys auto parts allows us to park on the east half of thier parking lot located SE of the church. Street parking is usually ample on the surrounding city streets. We also offer valet parking or help for VIP guest and patrons with disabilities or that may require assistance. Just pull on to the landing in front of the church. "please do not park at 7/11 they may try to toe your car"
- What do I wear? Don't worry!
- Many of the people dress up, however many do not. We are more worried or concerned with you coming to church and getting to meet you.!
- How can I get connected?
- call, email, connect card or visit a service.
- If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.